A New Story is Starting for Sendible

Dr. Puente


Humble beginnings


The last 13 years have been the most challenging and rewarding of my life.  Sendible started as a little Windows application that I developed on the side to help my dad schedule emails to his employees on their birthdays. 


After spending a few months hacking it together in my spare time, I started to notice more and more social networks cropping up. Whenever I saw a new platform start to gain traction, I would integrate it into the software.


Soon, it became much more than just an email scheduler. It made SENDing any type of message possIBLE:  Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace (RIP 💀) – you name it!


In the middle of 2008, I decided I wanted the world to try it. So, I bought a second-hand server for £10, plugged it into my home router, and boom – Sendible.com was born.



Source: https://www.sendible.com/insights/new-story-starting-for-sendible

Psiquiatria Integral



attachement

Comentarios

Entradas populares